Cannot access webmail

I, too, have submitted a trouble ticket but it doesn't seem to show up on helpdesk.

Just curious, but are you guys getting this message as well:

qmail-inject: fatal: qq write error or disk full (#4.3.0)

?

clindner said:
I'm still having problems......

Anyone else?
Yes. Test emails from my workplace have yet to show up. Earlier, it was kicking you off webmail and not allowing login. Now you can log in, but email is obviously not getting through.

Now I can't even get on the log in page for Squirrelmail. The page just wouldn't load to my borwser. Is this the by-product of the email delaying? Seems kind of odd.

Please advise. Thank you.

May Lilly
eMayTrix Studio
webmaster at www.flagsimporter.com

Hrm, I will check that, but it could be, as the cpu load is quite high in processing all these messages(anti spam, antivirus, plus regualr queue duties)

I just received the confirmation emails for the tickets I opened 4 hours ago. They are:

#BHU-49770-321
#BSU-25880-578

Both tickets are asking for asistance about this webmail problem. Please reply to any of them and disregard the other one. Thanks.

Also, here is a bit update: Still cannot open the log in page for the Squirrelmail.

May Lilly
eMayTrix Studio

Just want to give you guys an update about this matter.

We received a reply to our ticket, and the support gave us a new address to access the webmail that is implemented after ip migration. Thanks to Maheep that we now can access our email accounts with the new address without problems.

May Lilly
eMayTrix Studio

Back