ColdFusion Performance

Discussion in 'Cold Fusion MX' started by Clark, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Clark

Clark Perch

I'll double check, but I have the session timeout variable set to 20 minutes, and this happens in much less time than that. Also I would get an error or something, wouldn't I. Not just a blank page?

This blank page also happens on phillipslanes.com, where there are no session variables.
  2. Clark

Clark Perch

Ok, I've pasted the code below. I use this to lock the session scope so that if they exit, it will prompt them again. See anything?

<cfapplication name="myclientpro" clientmanagement="Yes" sessionmanagement="Yes" setclientcookies="No" sessiontimeout="#CreateTimeSpan(0,0,20,0)#" applicationtimeout="#CreateTimeSpan(1,0,0,0)#">
    <CFSET APPLICATION.APPNAME="myclientpro">
    <CFHEADER NAME="Expires" VALUE="#NOW()#">
    <CFHEADER NAME="Pragma" VALUE="no-cache">
    <CFHEADER NAME="cache-control" VALUE="no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate">
    <CFOUTPUT>
    <cfset thedsn = 'agathen_autosmart'>
    <CFIF not IsDefined("Cookie.CFID")>
    <CFLOCK SCOPE="SESSION" TYPE="READONLY" TIMEOUT="20">
    <CFCOOKIE NAME="CFID" VALUE="#SESSION.CFID#">
    <CFCOOKIE NAME="CFTOKEN" VALUE="#SESSION.CFTOKEN#">
    </CFLOCK>
    </CFIF>
    <cfif (IsDefined("Session.LoggedIn") and isdefined("session.companyid") and isdefined("session.employeeid")) and session.loggedin eq 1>
    <cfset session.loggedin = 1>
    <cfelse>
    <cfset session.LoggedIn = 0>
    </cfif>

</CFOUTPUT>
  3. Clark

Clark Perch

This Is Absolutely Crazy! Myclientpro.com Cannot Even Be Used Today. You Click On The Page, It Loads, Click On Another Page And Get A Blank Screen That Says Done!

This Has Gone On For Weeks And I've Had It!

Please Get This Fixed Right Away!
  4. Stephen

Stephen US Operations Staff Member

I am not seeing this happening? I am browsing around it right now. I also see nothing in the logs for this at this time :(
  5. Stephen

Stephen US Operations Staff Member

Manish and I are checking with you and seems to be great, servers are scared of me, when I try to find a problem it doesnt come up, when I step away it blows up....

As for the login issue, I found only clicking on the admin functions forces a logout, otherwise I have been online logged in since, testing it for you alongside Manish.
  6. SubSpace

SubSpace Bass

Page loads fine here, though admittedly the first page load was somewhat slow (paused for a couple of seconds). Refreshed a bunch of times without problems either. I'm not saying the problem is non-existant, but at least for the time being it's OK.

Incidentally, Are You In Love With Your Shift Key? :)