Hsphere upgrade to 3.2 patch1 - Starting Friday, February 27, 2009 at 10:30 EST

wincf and wincf3 are throwing some errors early in the installs and we are moving on to others and will come back to them.

sites are up on both servers.

The problem on wincf with some sites not showing has been resolved. It is not connected back to hsphere however at this time.

Win22 update done. Win23 update fail. We are re trying update on it.

We also started update on win20.

Win20, Win19, Win18 updates done. Win17 update is failing with same error like win23. Win16 is running. We are going to start win15, win14 and win13.

win14 is still going, win13 just gave the same error as some of the others, we have a ticket in regarding it, it makes the process stop saying it can't set permissions on some file(which is left blank so we don't know which file). Win13 sites may be returning blank at the moment ill be fixed shortly.

Win13 has been fixed since about 3 minutes after my last post, prepping and moving on win12 and Win11 now. Win14 is done.

Win11 failed early, no affect on sites, added it to ticket at support, they are on win23 checking out why this is happening.

Win12 still going, win10 going now as well.

I have a ticket in to find out what magical changes they have done to kill sites on Win23, and every installer that DID work before as well. Now no installer works.

We are about to start working with parallels (on at the same time) on the Win10 server, I will personally be supervising all activities to insure nothing as destructive as the last time, and this is a senior member of the staff in the Parallels/Psoft staff as well.

However, there will no doubt be some isolated IIS downtimes during the work.

Win10 IIS may go down for a bit here shortly due to work on the packages for updates, to this point it has not.

Win10 sites are up and installer is moving along still, further than ever before but not getting hopes up just yet!

Win10 sites are up and installer is moving along still, further than ever before but not getting hopes up just yet!

The updater did fail, and sites may be down again for a bit while we work on it more.

Re: Blank page served up - Let us know via ticket or chat

I am still monitoring on win10 what Parallels is doing, but trying a new approach on Win12, IIS may be down on it for a moment as well.

Back