Hsphere upgrade to 3.2 patch1 - Starting Friday, February 27, 2009 at 10:30 EST

Re: Blank page served up - Let us know via ticket or chat

I got win12 successfully done, I am rushing now to get php installed so it stoped giving service unavailable for clients, but I am stoked right now :)

Win12 is now completed migration to new version 3.2 as well.

I was unsuccessful getting any others up using this method used on Win12, so I am awaiting a mail from the developers of the winbox software for Hsphere to reply as they have all the info in their hands.
I worked with a dedicated and professional senior tech at parallels-psoft today and while we did not get it fixed, we did a lot of work and got a lot of data for the developers to check.

I'd like to reiterate that we had tested this in both beta and production environments without having results like this occurrence on this group of servers. I don't know that any level of testing would have prepared us for exactly this situation. However we have tried through it all to keep sites and FTP live for clients use, and noted when there were anomalies.

The control panel will be rebooting several times over the next hour.

Parallels is working on win11 and it may have several iis restarts in the coming 30 min.

We are still working with Parallels developers on Win11, the sites are up and running (and have been for all but a few short iis resets)

AT this point we are waiting on the developers to get back to us with a script that will allow these servers that are not installing to finalize installation.

Parallels will be working on win13 the next couple hours, and maybe some IIS restarts on it over this time period.

Most servers should be up and working within hsphere now, there are still a few laggards that had the failed installs that we are working on.

but php/asp.net should enable automatically now on new accounts.

Good progress here indeed!

Now working to finalize win11 and bring it online fully to hsphere.

Win11 completed with full control of php and asp.net versions now.

Win13 and Win10 are done and have full asp.net/php control.

Now we down to win2, Wincf, win7, Win16, Win17, win21, win23, WinCF2, and Wincf3 needing to be completed for full asp.net/php control.
We are continuing to work on it throughout the day and night until completed.

If you are not on one of these servers you should have full access and control.

Currently working on wincf, iis may restart a few times.

I was not successful in getting wincf on hsphere, and the developers are taking a look on it. While the errors are showing the same the cause each time is different.

I am trying on win2 now.

Win2 IIS may be resetting a couple times in the next 15 min.

Win2 IIS may be resetting a couple times in the next 15 min.

No more resets, but not a success in getting it online either. Also going to developers for custom install.

Making some more attempts on win7 now, maybe an iisreset or two.

Win7 IIS may be giving unavailable error while I am installing the new webshell.

Win7 IIS may be giving unavailable error while I am installing the new webshell.

This process is done, now installing the remaining items and win7 will be online on the control panel.

Back