.NET 2.0 Framework

Are you a reseller? If you are a reseller, new customer accounts will automatically go to the .NET 2.0 servers.

But unfortunately this is not possible in shared accounts. We'd announce some discount scheme when we introduce .NET 2.0 to make it more attactive from old shared account holders to pick up new .NET 2.0 accounts

Now I am confused. People with a current account have to get a new account for .NET 2.0?
I don't mind if my account gets upgraded to 2.0 and I can't use 1.1 but I don't want to buy a new account.
I guess I can cancel my old one and get a new account?

Coo, please keep us resellers (and everybody, actually) posted on the status on this. One of my sites are now finished, and it waiting for the Framework 2.0 server to be installed so I can upload the site.

Those share customers who would want to be transfered to a server supporting .net 2.0 - this can be done. So there wouldnt be a need to cancel and reopen an account

Yash said:
Those share customers who would want to be transfered to a server supporting .net 2.0 - this can be done. So there wouldnt be a need to cancel and reopen an account

Cool. That's what I wanted to hear ;)

If I already have an account with a domain using the old asp.net, and I know have a new website ready to run in asp.net 2.0...
What do I need to do to have my new redone website up and running in jodohost ?

1.1 and 2.0 will be availably by default on new servers. When u setup a new ac**** on a new server, 1.1 will be activated by default and you'd need to open a ticket to switch to 2.0

Looks like they don't care a lot about this :D

I want to just start using Asp.Net 2.0 in my current accounts.
And all I would I have to do is upload my new website over the old files.

...but you just announced it then!

:p

Anyway, looking forward to being able to use 2.0 on JodoHost. Thanks to your dev team for their efforts.

Hey all,

Has anyone moved over? I was wonder how this is working out for everyone? I would like to play around with this but I don't think I want to pay an additional .50 a month. I was one of the first resellers on this site and I don't think we should pay for a test period, plus the support is not going to be any different for 2.0 then it will be for 1.1. This is a cost that is not needed. Please explain why .50 is needed other then the fact that it is a new service....it is a new service but it cost you nothing and is a cost of doing business.

Just my .02 cents
Sean

Back