Hello,
None of my clients have email or access the control panel, and
sites are down since this morning, most of the domains are ENOM, even mine
solutionsplaza.net, what I can do?

Hello,
None of my clients have email or access the control panel, and
sites are down since this morning, most of the domains are ENOM, even mine
solutionsplaza.net, what I can do?
Please read the DNS server IP updates in the announcements section, these are a recap of what was sent back in June.

I have already read, but in enom I have no option to change my IP just register the name servers, as I understand it should not be a problem because it does not point to IPs, am I wrong?

Sorry but I do not know what else to do to restore service to my clients.

I have already read, but in enom I have no option to change my IP just register the name servers, as I understand it should not be a problem because it does not point to IPs, am I wrong?

Sorry but I do not know what else to do to restore service to my clients.
yes that is wrong, DNS names for resellers rely on a link to an IP, you have to change the IP

This is from their help page on registering new DNS, edit function should be there somewhere similar

Can I have my NameServers registered?
Yes, you can now register your own NameServer at eNom. The domain name associated with the new NameServer needs to be registered to you at eNom.
Just go to the link called "register DNS" under the domain names menu. This page will allow you to register as many NameServers as you want.
  • The first section allows you to register a NameServer.
    1. Enter the name you want to register
    2. The names will need to start by either "NS" or "DNS" (i.e. dns1.enom.com or ns1.enom.com).
    3. Next, enter the IP address of the NameServer
    4. The IP address needs to be a static IP (NO dynamic IP addresses will work).
  • The second section allows you to check the status of your registration
    1. Just type in the Name or IP address of the NameServer you are registering.

Thank you very much for your help Stephen
I did the changes and the sites of my clients are fine, but I still can not access email or control panel or sub-domains as "xxxxxx.solutionsplaza.net", what else will I have to do?

Thank you very much for your help Stephen
I did the changes and the sites of my clients are fine, but I still can not access email or control panel or sub-domains as "xxxxxx.solutionsplaza.net", what else will I have to do?
i think it is a matter of dns cache for you, you may try using google public dns servers and see if it works?

Stephen,
Do you have any reply to my 5pm post yesterday? I am still without email and it has been 48 hours since I did the MX fix. I still can't open a support ticket. I am starting to get pretty upset over this. It is starting to get people trying to get in touch with me via email to give up. This needs to be fixed ASAP!!!!

Hello,
I am still having issues and not getting any email. It has been over 24 hours. My site is also down, I figure that is related. And again I can't make a ticket regarding this. Is it still a DNS issue?

Thanks,
Keith

I dont have anything to add now as my ability to debug is greatly hampered. I have had my laptop die on me, and have bought a new on in a rush but missing all my tools.

I will do anything i can to help, but best way is via ticket. I will pm you a way to make a ticket without working email.

I submitted ticket this AM after I noticed you pm'd me. Still nothing back from them yet.

Thank you for looking into this.

I submitted ticket this AM after I noticed you pm'd me. Still nothing back from them yet.

Thank you for looking into this.

I am not seeing a ticket like this on my mails from ticket desk, did you get an id on this one i can check?

I am not seeing a ticket like this on my mails from ticket desk, did you get an id on this one i can check?

I still haven't got a reply and it has been 9+ hours or so..... The only thing I see in the system that looks like a ticket number is.
NUT-xzolS-445

It is not explicitly called ticket number but I don't see anything else that would be a ticket number. It shows that I created it
Created: Aug 25, 2011 08:38:52

so it looks like the issue is that all the gw-mail7 and such no longer work. you have to update dns... it looks like jodohost messed all accounts that had gw-XXX as the mx record up. (did anyone else have their control panel recently lose its custom domain name as well?)

Also - i opened tickets 6+ hours ago about squirrelmail and dwmail as neither are sending outgoing email. i have not gotten any response and attempts to go on live chat are not answered.

here is one of the tickets: JNP-65771-755

Back