No response from Sales regarding domain transfer

I do not think there has been any mix up

If you have cancelled your domain registration, you will receive a refund. We don't keep customer money unless they use our services

I see your email Dave. Someone should issue you a refund shortly

Yash said:
I see your email Dave. Someone should issue you a refund shortly
Thanks, Yash. I received an e-mail indicating my credit card was credited for the amount I paid. Maybe I will try again from the beginning.

tonto said:
Dave,

The reason that you did not get a response from jodohost is that they sent the emails to me. We happened to have similiar problems and they got the two of us confused. By the way, it took about a month to get my refund. I also think that I got the refund because you were emailing jodohost about the same problem. I had given up on any refund. I can forward the emails that I got that probably should have been addressed to you if you would like. Just leave your email address in a private post.

Tonto
Thanks for your feedback, Tonto. I don't know why it was such a hassle to get this domain registered, but anyway, I did get my refund within an hour or two after requesting it (or so the e-mail said). It's been quite a headache just to save six bucks, and the darn thing still hasn't been transferred.

Back