Re Mail 1 Down

snooper, this is state of mail1 on April13. So the mails deleted since then are back in your mailboxes.

Just as a note here, we will continue restoring newer mail as well, we brought the server online ASAP, so it may be best to not delete mail right now so you won't have to redownload it again and possible again as we restore the newer days.

ah yes, sorry about that, it is fixed now.

in the rush to setup it seems it was set to the wrong date in the BIOS :(

Hmm, I must say I've had plenty (read: too many) of Maxtor disks failing over the past couple of years, but none of them took anything else with it. Then again, we've had problems with 2 WD disks over the past few weeks as well.
We have five 3-4 year old servers with Maxtor Atlas drives and none of them have ever failed so far. To be honest so far I can't really detect that many patterns so far. Only that WD seems to have silly compatibility problems in desktop machines ;)

I took some pics of just a few of our boxes of maxtor deads, :(

I have 2 seagates and a fujitsu in there too, but some of them were pretty old.

Emails all hunky-dory again thank you very much. As usual, superb service from Stephen and the gang at Jodo. Much appreciated.

Tanmaya and I have both been in for well over 24 hours now, it was long, but in the end to know you succeed is wonderful feeling.

Bravo, Thanks very much for your hard work. You showed commitment over and above what other hosts would have, given the complexity. To get up until 3 hours before is amazing work.
Thanks again

I'll second that BRAVO!

The professionalism and excellent communications from Jodohost staff allowed me to provide my clients with up-to-the-minute reports on the status of the issue and their hard work and dedication have transformed what could have been a major disaster to a minor inconvenience.

THANKS STEPHEN, TANMAYA, and all of the diligent and committed staff at Jodohost who went far above the call of duty in the interest of serving their customers.

Also great thanks for keeping us up-to-date on the work progress. Thanks to that I was able to call a handful of my clients, with emails hosted by mail1, before they called me. They still remember the couple of days of lost emails at Reseller-Center almost two years ago. Being able to explain and defuse the situation means great deal. Good work, guys. And great thanks again.

Also great thanks for keeping us up-to-date on the work progress. Thanks to that I was able to call a handful of my clients, with emails hosted by mail1, before they called me. They still remember the couple of days of lost emails at Reseller-Center almost two years ago. Being able to explain and defuse the situation means great deal. Good work, guys. And great thanks again.

Ahhh... a fellow Reseller-Center refugee...seems that Jodohost owes them for being such a great provider of customers :p

Sorry, I haven't 'officially' thanked the JH team for their work.

At the time it is frustrating, but knowing, and being kept updated, is very reassuring - especially when in the end we lost little or no emails.

Thanks again everyone at JH.

Nathan

Agni Travel Corfu

Back