Reseller Support System

rmethod

Perch
Hi,
When will the new Reseller supporting system be up and running?

I'd like to offer support to my users.
Thanks.

Richard M.

Stephen,
Sorry for not providing enough information. Here is my ticket number:

ATU-92906-147

Thanks.
Richard M.

That was a very odd answer, I either got out of the loop in my travel to Florida, or Deepak answered your question incorrectly, I will work to clarify all of this today.

You are already signed up, and we are doing this, however it seems there is a small issue with the link to your helpdesk, I am looking for a resolution for that.

yes for now you must include the /?panel= part

You can create another URL that redirects to it if you want. Later, we'll do away with that with hostname parsing. But for the meantime please include the panel parameter

rmethod, I can't find that ticket for some reason. Can you PM me with the issue. I had setup your helpdesk more than a week ago and apart from the domain not resolving, it was all correct.

Yash,
I can't send you a PM because the system says you have no more space available, so i'm posting here.

Here is the text of the support call.

WHAT I WROTE:

Hello,
First of all, thanks for setting up this site, http://helpdesk.288host.com/support/?VN6KMOM
. It looks great.

I just have one more question. What is the url for the Centralized Support system that i will use to respond/monitor tickets?

Thanks.
Richard M.

THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVED BACK:
Sat Apr 23 2005 08:26PM by [email protected]

Hello,

We haven't started reseller support yet, but we will update you about this shrotly.

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

This is all the ticket said.

Yash, I'm beginning to be upset with the level of support i'm receiving on this issue. I know you guys are experiencing growing pains, but this is no excuse. I requested this new supporting system almost 2 months ago, and still it's not solved.

Please address this issues as soon as possible. Thank You.
Richard M.

Ok Yash,
I think that we might have some mis-communication going on here. Let me go into more detail.

You say that my support helpdesk was setup correctly from day one. That is wrong. Yes, you did setup a support desk, for 288host.com, NOT 228host.com. Please read ticket no: FQU-62497-549 for the history on this. Stephen was the one who finally got this working for me. So now, the url below is correct and works.

http://helpdesk.228host.com/support/?panel=VN6KMOM

Now, in my ticket no: ATU-92906-147 which i've included in this post, i am asking for the admin side url that i will log into so i can view the tickets myself. The screenshot of this site is located at http://www.jodohost.com/anonsupport.asp.

I hope this better explains my problem. If you could just send me the url where i login to view my calls, everything would be ok. If i am wrong in any of these statements, please let me know.

Thank You.
Richard M.

OH! I understand much better now, thanks for explaination, I will go get all the needed info so you can see that.

Thanks Stephen.

Like i've said before, i know you guys are swamped and i'm not complaining. I just need this setup.

Thanks to you and Yash for your hard work.

Richard M.

Hi,

I would like to have a cerberus support center too for my web hosting (I have a reseller account). Should I open a ticket or what is it necessary for this? Is this free?

Thanks

Back