Site Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wondering how I can access some of Jodo's servers and not others. Unless they still have a server up in Virginia or somewhere, as well as those in Miami.

routing issue explains everything

I've been at home and not been able to access anything for about 1 hour till now

Was able to access unix1 intermittently though. Our guys at office have been switching between ISPs like traffic lights

Good Oyster said:
Still wondering how I can access some of Jodo's servers and not others. Unless they still have a server up in Virginia or somewhere, as well as those in Miami.

Wondered the very same thing myself...

yes, webhostingtalk.com was unavailable to me for about two hours, now its back up

traffic at webhostingtalk.com is about 1/5th its normal so there is definately problems here

This is definately Level3

All customers that are transiting via Level3 while trying to connect to us are having problems

level3 has a very wide network in the US.

i've been talking with the techs at the NOC as well as the CEO there for the last 1 hour. They are totally helpless at the moment but they are talking with Level3

I have not submitted any trouble tickets because I know you guys know there are problems. If this turns into a SLA refund deal, is my lack of trouble-tickets going to be an issue if I try to get a refund for the downtime or will I be simply able to point out what happened and what sites are on what servers, etc? I know your main focus is on getting things working right now, but I'm just wondering if I am helping you guys or hurting myself by not submitting the tickets. The last time I applied for SLA credit, I never heard back and never got credit.

i talked to another host, one that competes with us directly. Have had issues whole morning as well...

devorem said:
I have not submitted any trouble tickets because I know you guys know there are problems. If this turns into a SLA refund deal, is my lack of trouble-tickets going to be an issue if I try to get a refund for the downtime or will I be simply able to point out what happened and what sites are on what servers, etc? I know your main focus is on getting things working right now, but I'm just wondering if I am helping you guys or hurting myself by not submitting the tickets. The last time I applied for SLA credit, I never heard back and never got credit.

Could you email me regarding the last time you were not given compensation. We normally get back to those requests within a maximum of 5 working days.

We are not going to be offering compensation for this. There is no connectivity issue between us and our tier-1. The problem is with transiting to us via certain networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back