When Is The Next MySQL Upgrade?

I dont know if not being updated why some of my PHP scripts dont work no more.

My cre loaded, if I add a product, i get page can't be found????

One of my clients is using COppergallery, she adds a picutre, she gets page can't be found.

I put alot of work in my creloaded cart and now i cant even upload products.... ???????????

I spotted this on the MySQL 4.1 documentation page today. Psoft is going to have to move on this sometime soon, don't you think?

End of Product Lifecycle. Active development and support for MySQL database server versions 3.23, 4.0, and 4.1 has ended. However, for MySQL 4.0 and 4.1, there is still extended support available. For details, see MySQL AB :: MySQL Lifecycle Policy. According to the MySQL Lifecycle Policy (see MySQL AB :: MySQL Lifecycle Policy, only Security and Severity Level 1 issues will still be fixed for MySQL 4.0 and 4.1. Please consider upgrading to a recent version (MySQL 5.0 or 5.1).

Tim

feels like were slipping further and further behind.
is there some sort of time frame yet for update?
As far as i remember you were opening a new cluster using 3.0, then updating the current cluster?
A plan would be helpful.
kind regards

it won't be until after 3.0 upgrade on cluster1, and we are working toward that, you will see announcements of a few more migrations of servers before we can do it however.

what is taking so long for this Hsphere upgrade, ??? you guys are very behind on this upgrade, cluser1 performance is not at its peak because of it, alot of my problems is cluster1 becasue on cluster2 runs great.

So now waiting on server migrations, what is this telling us another few months, 6 months , year???

Back