Win5 gone

ok, I am sending a ticket to psoft about the aliases, I could enter them manually, but ultimately you should/would need to control them at some point, and via hsphere is best.

After that, I really need to get some sleep, I am not tying to skip out on you guys, but i need to be alive.

That is the problem, Hsphere thinks they are there, so it won't attempt create them, but they simply don't exist (in IIS config)

How long will this take. the ...atcom.org is a key one for applicant information and should be up asap. The ...ess.com is essential for our business contacts.

I will submit the ticket in about 30 seconds, I will go ahead and create these manually, but it would be best if you not use the control panel until it is really fixed. I can make sure to PM and email you when it is fixed fully.

Okay, I'll close the control panel and check this thread until you post I can use it again.
Thanks!!

well it seems it removed the DNS as well, so they won't work eventhough I added them, this is going just mighty dandy (great sarcasm)

I guess I will remove them and just wait, as it doesn't work either way.

Sorry eko, I tried all I could do.

mu.... seems to work from here, can you detail what is not working? (it is a directory of home businesses)
The other site is a default.asp redirect to an https:// and there is no SSL certificate for it to use so it turns off, if you need immediate access you can change the URL in default.asp to http:// instead and it will work. You will need to install the SSL cert from the control panel to get it running otherwise.

Yes, that will make the sc.. work instantly, and if the other one has SSL it will fix that as well.

I browsed around and circuvented the https re-direct to test and saw no errors. But I will stick around a bit longer is there is anything non ssl related.

Stephen said:
well it seems it removed the DNS as well, so they won't work eventhough I added them, this is going just mighty dandy (great sarcasm)

I guess I will remove them and just wait, as it doesn't work either way.

Sorry eko, I tried all I could do.

While Stephen is deserving a good rest is anyone else in jodohost following this up with psoft as it is essential for at least two of my domain aliases to be up asap as I use a script that produces different front-ends and thus by virtue different websites served by a same underlying backend. One site is educational while the other is commercial and both thus important to be back up asap.

Rather than looking at the whole discussion:
1) I reported that one of my main domains didn't have the domain aliases created as expressed in yesterday's ticket
2) Stephen was really helpful but couldn't solve it as its a HSPhere issue and he's posted last night a ticket to PSoft.

Understanding that Stephen needs a rest I wonder who else in jodohost is now taking the lead to resolve this.

Hi Yash,

After activating the Mail Domain Alias the three domains for which you added the aliases appear. However, there are a number of others that I now try to add but I can't do that using the CP as it again gives "Domain name .... already taken."

Back