Customer support needs improvement.

I find JodoHost to be a great host when it comes to features and value your deals are hard to beat and lately and althought I experienced some reliability problems (a lot of downtime) a few months ago I haven't experienced this typeof problem on any of my sites (or sites I work on) lately.

However when it comes to support I would say your service lately is very very poor. For starters since saturday I've been waiting on an IP address. On August 1st at 2:18AM I was told it would take 24-48 to get an IP (Ticket #28504), today I inquired about it over the Live Chat Support and was told it would take another 24-48 naturally I complained that I was told the same 3 days ago and was told that I will be updated on the matter today, still no solution.

Also while the support rep. was very nice and did everything s/he could to help I find him/her very unprofessional and unknoledgeable (is that a word?).

Bellow is a copy of the conversation we had, would anyone believe that such a short chat lasted 45 minutes? Without exagerating it lasted 45 minutes minus a few seconds. Needless to say I'm not happy with all this at all, I think you guys can do better than that and expect you to.

I replied about this in the other thread, I am sorry that you are experiencing troubles getting a dedicated IP. I expounded on that a little bit in the other thread.

TRodriguez, I am sorry on two counts:

1. Deepak is a new employee and learning the system. We will assign him some other work while he being trained. However when you do not get proper response, please ask to speak to senior staff.

2. IPs were available since yesterday. Please check now. Rajneesh has corrected it.

Great, thanks both of you for taking care of the problems. I had been checking for IP's several times a day and there was none available right before I reposted. Anyways it's all good now, that's what matters. Thanks.

Back