Helicopter...

The difference in time has got to do with your flying skills : if you fly in a straight line the time will be significantly lower than when you pass the walls one time above and the other time underneath. By flying in curves you also pass more distance in the same time range as when flying straight..

Try it :) (and try to beat me :p )

Regards..

You are not even on the chart so that should be easy. Note that the last few posts have to do with chopter challenge and not helicopter.

I actually did some research and found that the time recorded isn't the time for your highest score, it's for the FIRST score. That is why you can have such a low time but a high score

Aaaaaargggghhh, are these the first signs of "Choppr Challenge"-addiction? I thought you guys were talking about Chopper Challenge ! Sorry !

Anyway, this is the same technique I use for chopper challenge.

Regards,

Scott said:
Aaaaaargggghhh, are these the first signs of "Choppr Challenge"-addiction? I thought you guys were talking about Chopper Challenge ! Sorry !

Anyway, this is the same technique I use for chopper challenge.

Regards,

This forum is such an education :D

Well I will have to see about that.... it might abit of time... but I should be able to get it back. I need to get back to having like 14 titles. ;)

I see there is a new Helicopter champion. I have to say I'm a little sceptical though. Is 4100 even posssible? Even 'God' only got 645... very lame. Even I can do better than that.

Back