HSphere upgrade to 3.4 - Starting Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 1:00 AM EST

Win23 has some something odd on its attempts to install and removed all the physical files for hsphere, which is impacting php/perl sites we are working to get those up manually and will then focus on getting the cp control back, at the moment we'd just prefer sites up at least.

win13 done...we are encountering a bug a few times here where php ini files delete on upgrade and getting that fixed up

At this moment, we have all Linux webservers, mail servers & MySQL servers updated. In case of any problem this point onwards, please immediately report via a support ticket to your respective helpdesk.

Win2/6 are going, win7 looks like it will be added to the list we have to work on some more.

That list right now is (I will need to go double check it): Win7, win17, win21/23/24

these all failed in different areas of the install and need a bit more than a push we've given the others.

WinCF4 finished the asp.net part a while back and doing main updates now.

WinSD1n is done as well.

Win7 is also done now. We are prepping for the remaining updates now, so it may be a bit before next update. WinCF servers 1-3 may have some iis reset in the next 2 hours or so.

wincf4 update failed, wincf3 has .net install going and may iis down a couple times in next minutes.

I am also creating a ticket with Parallels in regard to the fails, with all details to get some aid on them as I have fixed those that are fixable like win7.

Wincf3 .net update finished some time back, got initial reply from Parallels already but not a solution, hoping that will be a 'known' issue.

wincf and wincf2 will be updating soon on .NET and will have iis resets.

Back