mass mailing thread

No. You'd only need the restriction remove if you are sending more than 50 emails per day from your email account at JodoHost

LegalAlien, we are not the only host that has applied such restrictions. There are a number of other hosts that have installed qmail pits and the similar to limit the number of emails sent per day.

I've see many large hosts get blacklisted by SPEWS and have been able to do nothing about it.

i must say, it did take them a good few hours to respond, much more than the usual ticket.

i was also just before a major send. in fact i had already sent it out when i realized that nothig had been received. its then that i found out about this issue. i had to redo everything. better wait for it, or try them on live chat.

We are getting lots of requests for mass mailing and this is causing some delay. But if you have sent the form, you need not to worry.

If you want, you can send a reminder at helpline @ jodohost.com.

We appericiate our customer's co-operation with us to prevent spam.

I've just sent in a ticket asking for extra domains to be added to my original list when I faxed over the mass emailing form.

My question is

Once a reseller sends in the mass emailing form, are all his/her domains and future covered or does he/she have to ask for them to be added to the list?

An answer to this question would be useful to have included in this thread (which is more like a FAQ in fact)

Thanks.

BluJag said:
My question is

Once a reseller sends in the mass emailing form, are all his/her domains and future covered or does he/she have to ask for them to be added to the list?
Only your current domains are added. You still need to notify us about the domains you add later, as this is a manual process and not a part of Hsphere.

Back