Scheduled Maintenance Windows Servers Starting Friday 11pm - Monday 5am

Win29/30 going well so far,win28 installed a couple and the rest failed, rebooted it to try again.

This will teach me to ever say something is almost done, on the same update now for win29, it is processing or I'd wonder....

Win29 is up and going.

Win28 is the only remaining on in update, it will be going until it is done. There is no estimate at this point of when that will be, simply when it is done it will be done. If we stop at this point it will be corrupt, it will probably go a bit past the maintenance window but no choice in the matter.
Win28 IIS is currently up, and has been for a while, but may go back down again with the patches.

win28 is still going mixed bag on the up/downs on iis, we are actively trying to do all we can to keep it up I am hoping it will finish in the next 35-40 minutes at most, but I really can't tell and if had been estimating the other servers would be wildly disappointed.

Win28 rebooting and Completed all maintenance for this announcement as we have changed plans and will be mailing a notice this week.

Back