Status on integrated hsphere domain registration?

This thread is not neglected. We are reading every post and debating best course. We will take a decision by this week.

OK, we will start offering all gTLDs and following ccTLDs to our customers. We will integrate it in H-Sphere by this weekend. There will slight change in our current domain pricing. Pricing of ccTLDs will be annouced shortly. You can continue to use Directi if you want.

| .AC | .BZ | .co.IN | .LA |.info.PL | .SH | .me.UK | .AG | .CC |.firm.IN | .MD | .net.PL | .TC | .org.UK |.com.AG | .CN | .gen.IN | .MS | .org.PL | .TK | .US |.net.AG |.com.CN | .ind.IN | .NAME| .RU | .TV | .VG |.org.AG |.net.CN | .net.IN | .NET | .SC |.club.TW | .WS | .AM |.org.CN | .org.IN | .NL | .com.SC | .com.TW | .AT | .COM| .INFO| .NU | .net.SC |.ebiz.TW | .co.AT | .DE | .IO | .ORG | .org.SC |.game.TW | .or.AT | .FM | .IT | .PL | .SE | .idv.TW | .BE | .GS | .JOBS|.biz.PL | .SG | .org.TW > | .BIZ| .IN | .JP |.com.PL | .com.SG | .co.UK |

OOHHH, Cool

I see .co.uk is in there too. So, how is this being done then because as far as I was aware Directi dont support it right?
Are you using enom or something for the hsphere integration?

Thanks

Atul said:
OK, we will start offering all gTLDs and following ccTLDs to our customers. We will integrate it in H-Sphere by this weekend. There will slight change in our current domain pricing. Pricing of ccTLDs will be annouced shortly. You can continue to use Directi if you want.

| .AC | .BZ | .co.IN | .LA |.info.PL | .SH | .me.UK | .AG | .CC |.firm.IN | .MD | .net.PL | .TC | .org.UK |.com.AG | .CN | .gen.IN | .MS | .org.PL | .TK | .US |.net.AG |.com.CN | .ind.IN | .NAME| .RU | .TV | .VG |.org.AG |.net.CN | .net.IN | .NET | .SC |.club.TW | .WS | .AM |.org.CN | .org.IN | .NL | .com.SC | .com.TW | .AT | .COM| .INFO| .NU | .net.SC |.ebiz.TW | .co.AT | .DE | .IO | .ORG | .org.SC |.game.TW | .or.AT | .FM | .IT | .PL | .SE | .idv.TW | .BE | .GS | .JOBS|.biz.PL | .SG | .org.TW > | .BIZ| .IN | .JP |.com.PL | .com.SG | .co.UK |

You'll be having integration with whom ?

ENOM, Directi, etc. ??

Also, will Email Domain Registration be enabled? I prefer manually registering domains for my clients.

my guess would be it'd only be the cost of the domain name

you might want to check out the Domain Registrarr part on Psofts site see the full details on it, eg features it offers, etc

We want to integrate RRPproxy in H-Sphere. I had few email exchange with Director of the company alongwith other people. I found them quite good.

Integration of RRPproxy will allow registration of new domains from within H-Sphere. We are thinking of following pricing:

com, net, org, biz, info, us - 9.50 USD
cc - 17.00 USD
bz - 30 USD
tv - 30.50 USD
nu - 30.00 USD
uk - 5,60 GBP
ag - 100 USD
com.ag, net.ag, org.ag - 80.00 USD
fm - 81 USD
cn (com.cn, net.cn, org.cn, regional cn) - 19.50 USD
se - 260 SEK
jp - 93 USD (incl. local presence)
sg - 55 USD (incl. local presence)
am - 89 USD
la - 35 USD
sc - 35 USD

Very expensive? Hum, I really don't think so.

When is this planned integration? What does RRPproxy cost to get into? I've never heard of it...

Brandon

DirectI sells them at $6.99 per year. I might just as well get a DirectI reseller and use the non-integrated way...

I must admit that I'm a little surprised that Jodohost would be going with RRPproxy (Never heard of them), rather than with DirectI.

I assume that there must be a GOOD reason???

Viper said:
I must admit that I'm a little surprised that Jodohost would be going with RRPproxy (Never heard of them), rather than with DirectI.

I assume that there must be a GOOD reason???

I aggre with you Viper, never heard of them also.

There has to be a reason because DirectI can also be integrated with H-Sphere.

9,50 does seem expensive.
Can I ask why you have chosen to go with this RRPproxy over Enom etc???

Also, how will this system work. With Directi or enom, if jodo sets up the link to them, we can sign up with directi etc as resllers, then use the link which u have with them to sell usingH-sphere. so, in short, we are the resellers and domain purchases would come under our name would't they?
How will this RRPproxy work? The same way??

Also, h-sphere allows multiple domain registras. Its just the link bewtween jodo and the registrar that jodo needs to form in hsphere. So you could have Directi and enom etc then allow the resellers to choose which registrar they want to use.

Any comments?

i think directi would be the better one for jodo

because of the fact you hold a directi account you could play on the angle get an account with us and you can get an domain account also from us and intergrate that within your hosting account, opens you out for more domain registrations also

but i would say personally directi would be the better

We have not taken a decision yet. Directi will give us limited choice in domain registration, what is you think of that?

yeah. directi has limited domains. That why I propose you set up a variety of registrars. Enom is regarded as one of the best and most popular. As far as I was aware, you dont need to be an active reseller of enom or deposit money, but just have an account and set up the link between enom and hsphere.

Thanks

This will require staff to learn all domain registrar we integrate. It will be very difficult to manage many registrars.

Back