Who do I complain to?

ASM

Guppy
Hi,

I've been a customer of Jodohost for over 2 years (maybe 3). I used to be active on these forums but lately haven't had the time.

Things have been running smoothly for me for a long time and I've been a happy customer. But yesterday I had a problem. I had to create a support ticket to get it looked at.

I have been very unhappy with the responses. I found the first response rude, treating me like an idiot. The second response clearly didn't understand my problem.

Who do I escalate this to?

For anyone from Jodhost reading this, the ticket number is CHY-11325-558

Currently my domains do not work. This has lost me at least 100 new site members (I get about 200 per day). Of course it could be many more if it's not fixed soon.

Regards,
ASM

Please use live-chat. We will try to resolve it on chat itself.

Edit: You are already on chat.

I am currently on live chat with Deepak. But even if he fixes it, I am not happy with the support. The level of care and understading is not acceptable. I've lost at least 100 members. I'm frustrated.

I don't know if it's a language thing, or a technical skills thing. But it's not good enough. I receive one sentence responses that do the opposite of helping.

So who is a senior person in the company that I can email about my complaint and get a response from?

ASM.

By the way, Deepak is being very helpful. It's just the people who have replied to my ticket that I have a problem with.

ASM said:
Hi,

For anyone from Jodhost reading this, the ticket number is CHY-11325-558

I went through the ticket and let me say that the first responder never intended to be rude. He probably just had a bad day and I will talk to him when he comes on shift.

I appologize for your issue with support. Creating an alias of a domain only makes that domain as an alias. Any subdomains are not aliased automatically. This has to be manually done. Anyway I believe Deepak has helped you or is helping you out

Back