AWStats on Win Servers?

Just a comment that Google Analytics is only valid for those who choose to allow javascript to run on their browser. Many corporate and government firewalls prohibit javascript by default and most users of the popular noscript extension for Firefox will likewise not be counted.

AWStats was working for a few days after the 'upgrades' we installed that Parallels released, but again having random domains not working and I've reopened the ticket with the regarding this as their new scheduler is simply unacceptably flawed.

I was off for a week in Cancun and have now returned (hopefully without any flu! ;)

I want to make sure though to publicly thank Stephen, Arijeet, and everyone else in support for staying with the problems with stats on multiple accounts. At this point I am happy to say that support appears to have found a fix and right now those accounts appear to be working correctly.

Thank You Folks!

Just a comment that Google Analytics is only valid for those who choose to allow javascript to run on their browser. Many corporate and government firewalls prohibit javascript by default and most users of the popular noscript extension for Firefox will likewise not be counted.

That's a good point hafa about those that have js disabled. Personally for me though it is worth the tradeoff for having the types and amounts of information that can be had with Analytics.

Nothing is ever perfect though! :D

Back