EMail PROBLEMS

in my case I'm testing in my windows with outlook express, port 587 and authentication turned on, and without ssl. My antivirus is avira personal that don't have mail protection.

I just tested it now and I'm still receiving the error.

tks for looking into this.

I'm having this problem with my mail3 account now, as well, which was working yesterday. So right now I don't have any outgoing mail with JH, which is a little embarrassing for a reseller, to say the least. If I can't even provide clients with outgoing mail, I can't sell this service.

are you still getting that now, on mail3..

Having same problem with mail3, domain egycom.net we cannot send any emails...outgoing port 587. All other setting are correct and have been working for years.

It started working now...all messages in outbox went through

Re: EMail PROBLEMS (MAIL3)

clients on mail3 are reporting "553: relaying not allowed".

I checked JodoPulse and it confirms it ---> http://204.10.110.227:8080/pubgrp?uid=7E7F4896-DFB7-4958-BA97-A37E416F27AC

JodoPulse IP is not allowed relay yet on new mail server. Do the mail3 clients have SMTP auth enabled? They can see this only if they are using old IPs (or domain resolving to old IPs for them), and not using SMTP auth. While letting them know this, please also tell them to use port 587 to SMTP for better performance.

I'm having this problem with my mail3 account now, as well, which was working yesterday. So right now I don't have any outgoing mail with JH, which is a little embarrassing for a reseller, to say the least. If I can't even provide clients with outgoing mail, I can't sell this service.

Please check with SMTP auth and port 587, and let me know if it works fine or not.

Having same problem with mail3, domain egycom.net we cannot send any emails...outgoing port 587. All other setting are correct and have been working for years.

It started working now...all messages in outbox went through

Please let me know if any mail problem pending for you?

now, on mail 9 and using outlook express, when trying to send using athentication On and with the "Use same settings as my incoming mail server", it's asking for password. But I can receive mail without problems.

now, on mail 9 and using outlook express, when trying to send using athentication On and with the "Use same settings as my incoming mail server", it's asking for password. But I can receive mail without problems.

Please PM the POP3/SMTP server set.

Back