Jodohost Cerberus License

Hi,

What do you charge per Cerberus Helpdesk license to use with my JodoHost reseller account?

Does the license include Cerberus Public Support Center?

Thank you

Are you wanting your own Cerberus setup, or the anonymous support(it is really two different things)

We were not offering this, at this time, but if there is interest I will make Yash aware of it.

Stephen said:
Are you wanting your own Cerberus setup, or the anonymous support(it is really two different things)

I was interested in leasing a Cerberus license from JodoHost and handling my own support. I thought maybe you might offer a discount compared to leasing directly from Cerberus.

Thanks

Maybe we are doing that, I know we have a license for all the anonymous support, so maybe we can do true cerberus portals for customers wanting them as well, I will speak with Yash for my benefit on this.

Awesome... Please let us know as I would love to setup this helpdesk. OSticket is okay but Cerberus would be a better solution.

EDIT:

We have an unlimited license so yes you can sub-license from us.

Go ahead and suggest us what pricing you'd find suitable to pay and we'll discuss it and let you know.

FREE:D

well, Im not too sure. But if we can get annonmous support for $0.50/mnth per active account. Then if we choose to self support, then surely it would be cheaper?
But yeah, think I would be intersted in this too.

Does know one like the built in hsphere ticket system?

I used to like the hsphere built-in, in the 2.3 days, but they changed it all up and it is not good anymore.

I never really cared for hsphere support center...

As far as a price... FREE would be nice but like anything you are in business to pay money. It would be nice if it was under 10 dollars per month ;).

Yash said:
EDIT:

We have an unlimited license so yes you can sub-license from us.

Go ahead and suggest us what pricing you'd find suitable to pay and we'll discuss it and let you know.

Given the price structure of your current offerings, I'm sure whatever price JodoHost offers will be fair.

My only concerns with a sub-license are product support and version updates. How would these be handled with a sub-license?

Thanks

Given that you have unlimited licenses and if this is sub licensed to resellers the H-SPHERE built in ticket system will not be used by any resellers, I don't see the problem to sub license this for free.

Could somebody from JodoHost please post any news here?

Thanks

I think the issue here is that you already have the license that you pay for, regardless of who uses it. Now its wether you charge people for it as an add on. or wether you consider as a value added service. So advertising free cerabus helpdesk etc to encourage new business. Now I believe that would a big advantage to any potential clients. Especially people in the know, that know that cerabus helpdesk is proably the best around. Its about making urself stand out from the competition. However, it must be a big cost to you, and obviosuly you wanna make some $$ on it. We are all in business here :D

Exactly, that's the idea. We already know it's not free, but since you have already paid for it, it would be very good for your resellers to use this system for free

Thanks

Back