Status on integrated hsphere domain registration?

Dave96

Perch
Hi,

What's the status on the integrated domain registration. This feature would facilitate many reseller tasks. For exemple, I use a custom sign up script and I have to redirect my customers to the domain registrar. I'd like it to be integrated to H-Sphere.

Yash did give me an ETA of about 2 weeks but that was about 1 month ago :rolleyes:

bump.

I would like to be able to integrate my enom account into Hsphere. As i understand. Its up to Jodo to create a connection to enom to allow us to do this?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

If I understand correctly, there has to be a connection with the registrars gateway in order to register domains from within the CP. Therefore since Jodo uses DirectI, resellers will also. Multiple connections like those would be impossible. I'm just guessing but I think this is sort of an answer.

Some feedback from Jodo staffs would be appreciated ;)

I am going to check this out tonight and let you know.. We have directi integrated, but not yet activated

Yup. You are right, Jodo has to make the connection. However, they can have multiple registras. So as I understand it, Jodo has a connection with Directi at the moment, which they could get working in the cpanel allowing us to register .com etc at $8.50. But directi does not do .co.uk. So can have enom set up to do the .co.uk TLD. Which is possible, because Jodo could just get themselves a free $8.95 account under an ETP.

So, they can have multiple connections to different registras, its just dependant on Jodo setting them up.
Refering to here: psoft.net/HSdocumentation/admin/domain_registrar_manager.html

Thanks.

I'd be happy with DirectI integration since my signup form looks wierd right now. If it does work I'd be able to get a form to sign up for domain names directly from the website. DirectI API looks kind of complicated so I'll just use the custom signup variables stated on psoft's website.

There is a moremajor issue with directi integration, we are looking into alternatives.

Yeah, this piece of crap host that I'm currently moving away from has eNom integrated with H-Sphere and it worked really nice. Had all kinds of TLD's available.

So, I'm adding my vote for eNom too... 8)

We can check how many resellers are using directi and how they feel about implementing enom.

At the price level we sell domains, considering high cost of serving domain customers, we do not make any money on that.

If we implement enom. at their Basic Price level, we will purchase domain at $ 8.95, this will mean raising our domain prices.

Any suggestions?

I think we should opt for DirectI for the main reason that domains would be much cheaper than Enom.

I don't think there is much money in domain names, it just attracts buyers when you have cheap prices. I know I make less than $1.50 per domain I sell, I don't even bother counting that in my total income.

Back