Win5 gone

eko

Perch
As this affects both resellers and Shared users on Win 5, I decided to post this twice. All my domains on win5 have suddenly disappeared, please help!

replied in other topic, dont think this affects anyone but you, but still checking.

ok verified in logs, it is isolated to eko, we have action logs of everything that happened.

hsphere is currently turned off on Win5 for safety.

LegalAlien, you were affected by IIS restart, NOT this issue

ekoper, something seems to have gone terribly wrong with your request to move to a reseller account. We are investigating this. Give us 10minutes

Yash said:
LegalAlien, you were affected by IIS restart, NOT this issue

ekoper, something seems to have gone terribly wrong with your request to move to a reseller account. We are investigating this. Give us 10minutes

Yash, take your time, I prefer it being resolved properly.

eko, it seems your account was transfered to reseller ownership
And then the event logs indicate a delete process was started? Did you bye any chance do anything unexpected in your reseller account? Pressed something wrong? We are in a conference with all the other admins on this issue

eko.
Your account appears as a deleted account within your reseller account... It means that a delete request was done from within your CP and our team never messes with reseller accounts unless asked. Just confirmed that with our team

Should we go ahead and recretae the account and domains? Could you submit a ticket from your reseller account with the domains?

Yash, Please Recover/Recreate from backup Stephen used yesterday. he also has the reseller account login information.

OK, your account was transfered long ago it seems. My mistake... nothing was done with your account

We will have you restored in 15 to 20 minutes...

tanmaya waiting for ticket on your domains..

This issue put us into a panic for a moment. We actually though hsphere had gone crazy for a minute :)
Since you were on Win5, we are just switching signup servers for you for a minute to Win5 from Win7 so we can do this and no propogation issue involved

I noticed that you're making great progress. Are you also restoring the MS SQL databases as it seems that these are not yet estabslished.

Your MSSQL databases were wiped out with the deletion. Can you recreate then from CP? We'll restore them from backup them. Please try creating them as exactly as same as you can!

Please add your domain aliases.. everything else (including files) have been restored.

Please submit a ticket asking databases to be restored once you create them

Hi Yash,

The domain aliases were in my ticket. I will start now recreating the two MS SQL databases and report back when done.

Back