Has anybody requested any changes to Win5 server?

I have now wasted my time on reading through this stupid discussion and have a couple of things to say to this mad girl over here:

This CAN NOT be a server error. The server DOES NOT insert characters into the code
You really owe Yash an appology. What he did would never have been done on other hosts. They would just have given a **** and you would have to kiss their ass and do it yourself. Yash hired a professional and paid $50 off his own pocket and he never said you should pay it back, but it would be nice if you did, but what you do is to go to frontal attack on him? How old are you? I wont call that thank you for the help, which is what you should have said

but now, let's cut this shit and face it was a problem with the code. Not blaming anyone for it

just my 0.02

EDIT:
And one more thing: you should also appreciate that Yash did use his valuable time on ****in around in this thread and answering you. If jodohost were as bad as it looks like you want it to be, this thread would have been deleted on page two or something and you would have been banned for life. Jus face it, Jodohost is one of the best hosting companies out there and Yash is a great guy. Respect him and what he does!

DirtBag said:
I have now wasted my time on reading through this stupid discussion and have a couple of things to say to this mad girl over here:

And u can **** off u ignorant twat.
U have no bloody idea u little shit, butt out!

Jays Reptiles said:
i am not trying to call anyone an idiot just trying to understand how a code error that doesnt appear on the same portal on other hosts can magically appear on a site on your servers the coding is the same no matter where it is uploaded to that is the only thing i am trying to suss out.

you should be asking that to yourself.. look over the files you might have uploaded..

I pointed out what was wrong. There was a synthax error for all i know, and I paid an ASP programmer to correct it.

You have not even done any investigation yourself and you are plain and simply putting the blame on us. its your coding issue, your problem, your headache. I'm tired of this discussion..

There was never any server issue...

OK, OK, Trying to be a peacemaker here, everyone settle down. I know tempers are flaring, let us all just calm down, please.

I'm stepping out of this discussion now, 1:30 AM, I'm off to bed. If anyone has any other issues, please open a ticket. We have a 24x7x365 support team to address them

Stephen said:
OK, OK, Trying to be a peacemaker here, everyone settle down. I know tempers are flaring, let us all just calm down, please.

agree, but these reptiles have no rights to just come here and slag off everybody who is defending JH

Stephen said:

I agree. Please, let's return to this forum the sense of community it usually has.

The problem has been identified and fixed. One has to wonder how the "c" got in the source code. Some have speculated that someone at jodohost did it. This is unlikely.

If we read post 17 from this thread, reptilecrazy states, "Ive gone through every file connected to that system, and re-uploaded fresh copies, no joy still." To me, this indicates that the source on the local computer was corrupt (contained the "c"). I'm just posting this as an observation, so, reptilecrazy, don't flame me. I've helped you in this forum in the past, and would be glad to help you in the future.
Please, let's get things back to a sense of community and stop flaming each other.

riley

Jays Reptiles said:
so by repcrazy uploading a virgin code to your server you are saying there is errors in the actual portal coding???

Like Yash said: something could have gone wrong during uploading. That's more likely than a file spontaneously containing a 'c' that disappears every time reptilecrazy looks at it, but is there when someone else looks at it.

reptilecrazy: me and Interlink both offered to look at your code for free (it never hurts to have an extra eye). Next time I'll think twice about offering such a thing, it's likely I'll get accused of sabotaging your code :O

I've been making websites for 8 years now, server side scripts for 7 years, and for 3 years professionally. But don't take my word for it, take Yash's word for it, and JodoHost as a whole.
I've seen them overlook problems, but they don't attempt to hide problems.

Yash said:
I'm stepping out of this discussion now, 1:30 AM, I'm off to bed. If anyone has any other issues, please open a ticket. We have a 24x7x365 support team to address them
When they are there, when they actually want to answer, and basically if they are not on a change over when people are absent for 1 whole hr.
OOOOOOOOOOOO MY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

riley said:
I agree. Please, let's return to this forum the sense of community it usually has.

The problem has been identified and fixed. One has to wonder how the "c" got in the source code. Some have speculated that someone at jodohost did it. This is unlikely.

If we read post 17 from this thread, reptilecrazy states, "Ive gone through every file connected to that system, and re-uploaded fresh copies, no joy still." To me, this indicates that the source on the local computer was corrupt (contained the "c"). I'm just posting this as an observation, so, reptilecrazy, don't flame me. I've helped you in this forum in the past, and would be glad to help you in the future.
Please, let's get things back to a sense of community and stop flaming each other.

riley

I also stated to Yash privately that both files were compared, no difference, and no "C"s, and this was before they were fixed!

hmmm... I find myself agreeing with the dirtbag. Complete waste of time reading this one. It's certainly very hot in here, and now I can see why.. Seems the reptile attracted a little attention!

Most users ever online was 70, 03-31-04 at 08:01 PM.

yeah it is very hot in here.. I'm sweating like hell! this bloody computer went quite warm after reading this thread!:p

Well, not a complete waste of time - I think this crazy thread serves as an excellent example of Jodo going well beyond the call of duty.

Back